Founded in 1999, Roger Ward Engineering is a local and veteran-owned (VBE, VOSB, IVOSB) civil engineering and development consulting firm in Indianapolis, Indiana. We specialize in land survey work (including construction staking as well as boundary, topographical, ALTA and as-built surveys,) sustainable site design, and development consulting to guide you through the regulatory maze you’ll often encounter when you begin a new project.
Father and son team Roger Ward, Sr. and Roger Ward, Jr. lead a team of diligent and experienced surveyors, site planners and designers who have the background and depth of knowledge to see your project through from planning to completion.
Roger Ward, Sr., who joined the firm in 2013, leads the public sector work with a strong background in wastewater consulting and utilities infrastructure. Roger Ward, Jr. heads up the private sector work, with expertise in land planning, site design and development consulting.
Roger Ward Engineering serves the multi-family, institutional, commercial, industrial and residential markets. So whether your project is in the public or private sector, Roger Ward Engineering is the Indianapolis civil engineering firm that can bring your vision to life with a great plan to keep your project on track and on budget.
WHY CHOOSE ROGER WARD ENGINEERING?
At Roger Ward Engineering, our mission is to provide all our clients with the highest quality service. Communication and client attentiveness guide every step of our process. By helping our clients evaluate and determine their complete project needs from the very start, Roger Ward Engineering acts as a partner to our clients to deliver successful projects, from planning to completion.
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ROGER WARD ENGINEERING?
“Roger Ward Engineering has performed the site work and surveying for our last three projects. They have met promised deadlines and have responded when unforeseen issues have arisen. They have also been mindful to design site solutions as economically as possible while still meeting local ordinances. We have been very pleased with their service and would readily refer others”. Joe Blake, PE, LEED AP, Partner, Ironmen Properties
Our team is comprised of designers with years of experience in providing civil engineering services. We have worked on large commercial, residential and public sector projects throughout the Midwest and Southeast regions of the United States. We bring over 40 years of consulting and operation of municipal water and wastewater facilities to the table as well.
Your project is your top priority. It’s ours too. That’s why we stay in constant contact with you throughout your project. We answer the phone and we anticipate your concerns. We’re local, and we’ll be there when you need us, at every stage of your project.
We believe in providing our clients with “value engineering.” In short, we save you money. Our job is to give you the most cost-effective path without sacrificing quality. By providing an efficient and workable design, we can help keep your construction costs to a minimum. Regardless of the challenges your site presents, we’ve got the experience and expertise to help you find a way to make things work.
WE’RE MARKET FOCUSED.
We stay on top of things. Your industry is ever-changing and so is ours. Our team of civil engineers, specialized site designers and development consultants are always working to learn and improve our processes to better serve you.
- ACEC Indiana (ACEC Indiana)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Indiana Water Environment Association (IWEA)
- Indiana Society of Professional Engineers (INDSPE)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists (AAEES)
- United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- WE LISTEN. We make sure we understand your goals and objectives.
- WE IDENTIFY. We use our experience to help you anticipate any unforeseen issues or obstacles that might arise.
- WE PLAN. We compile a timetable that maps out the scope of your project.
- WE GUIDE. We’ll get you through the regulatory maze of permitting, building and zoning laws.
- WE COORDINATE. We’ll stay in constant communication with utility companies, contractors, architects and consultants through every phase of your project.
- WE FOLLOW UP. We’ll be with you every step of the way. Expect to see us on your project site making sure everything is going according to plan.
From construction drawings to permits, Roger Ward Engineering is an Indianapolis civil engineering firm committed to providing our clients with timely and cost-effective solutions. Every step of the way, our planners and engineers will be there to help guide you through all aspects of your project.