At Roger Ward Engineering, your success is our success. Our experienced team of civil engineers and planning and land development specialists will guide you through every step of your project, from the initial site feasibility phase, through design, permitting, construction and inspection.
- Land Planning and Site Design
- Boundary and Topographical Surveys
- As-Built (In Place) Surveys
- Construction Staking
- ALTA/NSPS Surveys
- Site Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence Assistance
- Permitting Assistance
- Zoning Assistance
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Documents
- Project Coordination and Construction Oversight
- Sustainable Design/Green Building
- Water and Wastewater Consulting
- Facilities Consulting
- Conceptual Planning and Needs Assessment
- Cost-Efficiency Evaluations
- Design, Construction and Operation Consultation
- Examples of public sector projects
Who Chooses Us?
- Developers who want to work with a team of experts with the experience to help them anticipate and avoid problems and find solutions.
- Architects who want to work with a team of engineers who understand both the aesthetic and practical needs of the project.
- Engineers / Surveyors who are looking for qualified and experienced site designers to complete their overall design package.
- Contractors who are seeking a budget-minded civil engineering firm that’s experienced in obtaining all the necessary permits for construction.
- Water and Wastewater Facility Managers who are seeking high level consulting in the planning, design, construction, and operation of municipal water and wastewater utilities facilities.